August 22, 2012

Snow Truck


I just finished this painting for one of my clients. It was a really fun piece to work on because they told me what they had in mind but gave me a lot of creative liberty. I'm always pleased when the client is happy with how it turns out!

Other than that I am painting like crazy getting ready to head out next week to the Sausalito Arts Festival.



The 60th Annual Sausalito Art Festival
September 1-3, 2012

Marinship Park, Sausalito, CA
Saturday and Sunday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Monday 9:00am to 5:00pm
The Sausalito Art Festival is the top-rated event of its kind and the perfect way to celebrate your Labor Day Weekend. Meet over 270 artists, and have the opportunity to purchase one-of-a-kind paintings, drawings, ceramics, sculpture, jewelry and more.


No comments:

Popular Posts