September 20, 2012

Homes For My Paintings

Wow it's been a busy summer! Lots of travelling, shows, contests and painting (of course!). I'll post soon about the last couple of shows I have had in Colorado and California but in the meantime I wanted to post some pictures of my paintings hanging in clients homes. I absolutely love when I get to see where they end up!

Iron Horse - 48x96 oil on panel. In its new home in San Francisco, CA. This piece was absolutely perfect for the space.

Mysteriously Red - 60x48 oil on panel. In its forever home in Texas.
Grey Industry - 48x60 oil on panel. In the beautiful home of our new friend and interior designer in San Francisco, CA.

I hope you will join me for last show of the year!



305 Main Street
Park City, UT
Friday, Sept 28, 2012
Open house - 6-9 pm

No comments:

Popular Posts