June 18, 2014

Prix De West 2014



I've heard so many positive things about Prix De West that I decided to go this year and see what it is all about.  I was so impressed with the show and excited to meet some of the artist that I admire most.


Morgan Weistling has been hugely influential in helping me develop my style and he was so nice to visit with. My wife and I really enjoyed his paintings.



Susan Meyer from The Meyer Gallery was the one who really encouraged me to go and was kind enough to introduce me to many of the artists. We had a lot of fun together too. 


The last night we got to see a real live art auction by real life cowboys. It was very entertaining! A great experience all around. I hope some day to be a part if that show!

1 comment:

George Methew said...

With the help of this website, you can showcase your talent and get the best guidance from others. Here you get several best options to sell and purchase the quality painting with extreme quality from artists.

Popular Posts